Accessible transportation for persons with disabilities (wheelchair users)
Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (AYDM) owns a van that is accessible to wheelchair users, and is located in Podgorica. We have repeatedly transporting persons with disabilities at various distances in Montenegro. Users of our accessible transportation were tourists visiting Montenegro. Therefore, if you want to visit Montenegro in the coming days or months, and you need accessible transportation for wheelchair users, please contact us to provide you the same service.
Van has a capacity of 8 +1seats, except that wheelchair users can be up to max. 6 in the same run.
We can transport wheelchair users, whatever means of transportation you use when you are coming to Montenegro, of course, including air traffic. Although it is located in Podgorica, there is also a possibility to transport you from the airport Tivat to another coastal town, or Podgorica and north.
Our service also includes a one-day tours and excursions in Montenegro.
You can see the photos of the van with hydraulic platform, at the link, when you click on the left to the right.
Contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org, UMHCG Facebook page, Twitter account @UMHCG or look after more details here on the site.
- Press release: Disability is not inability: OSCE Mission to Montenegro delivers training workshop for municipal electoral commissions
- AYDM: IS MONTENEGRO AFRAID OF STATISTICS ON PWDS?
- Persons with disabilities should be enabled to participate in decision making and motivated to live in the community
- Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (AYDM) announces public call for submission of photos and video material on topic of accessibility and safety of public transportation
- Adopt Deinstitutionalization strategy to achieve more independent living of PWDs